From WBITT's Cooker!
I am Muhammad Kamran Azeem. I own, and run, http://wbitt.com and http://techsnail.com . I am in computing field since 1993. I am MSc. Information Technology graduate, and certified under EC-Council's CEH (v7), ISC2's CISSP, RedHat's RHCE (RHEL 4), Oracle's OCP-DBA (Oracle 8 ) and Cisco's CCNA (ICND 2) programs. I am, a Linux evangelist and my fields of interest (and work) are: Information System Security, Virtualization, Cloud Computing and High Performance Computing (HPC). In case you want to know more about me, you might want to look at my [Detailed Resume'].
This site is basically my scratch-pad/note-pad. All my sane (and insane) ideas are born, and fed here. Only when they are mature enough, they find their way in http://wbitt.com or http://techsnail.com .
- Data Center In A Box
- CENTOS Server CD project
- Custom Linux bootable CD
- Tiny CentOS 5.5 32 bit (i386)
- Core Packages List CentOS-5.4-x86 64
- Core Packages List CentOS-5.5-x86 64
- CentOS 5.5 x86 64 Hypervisor Edition (Minimal)
- CentOS 5.5 i386 Webserver Edition (Minimal)
- Differences between RedHat and Debian
- Minimal packages to run GNOME
- Minimal packages to run KDE
- Minimal packages to run X Window System (TWM)
- XEN, KVM, Libvirt and IPTables (Also known as "Libvirt overwrites the existing iptables rules")
- Virtualizing your Linux Firewall
- Custom Firewall ( UTM ) + Internet Gateway + NAS / Storage